Thank you for purchasing a rechargeable laptop battery from KingSener.
Our batteries are tested and inspected before shipment. Under normal use, the life of a lithium battery is about 800-1000 cycles, so try to use fast charging (5-7%) as much as possible, and the average use time is 5-8 years.
Before installing a new battery, please turn off the laptop and disconnect the power adapter; if you are not sure how to install it correctly, please go to your local repair shop for help or consult us.
Steps to replace the battery:
1. Create a battery report in Windows
2. Disconnect the power to the laptop
3. Remove the back panel of the laptop with a screwdriver
4. Remove the old battery
5. Connect the new battery to the laptop body
6. Replace the rear panel
7. Confirm performance with a new battery report
If you are an Apple battery, please refer to this article:
How to Replace MACBOOK Battery-Includes Video
If you are a bose audio battery, please refer to this article:
How to Replace the Bose SoundLink Mini I Battery?
How to replace the Bose SoundLink III battery?
How to activate a new battery?
For first use, it is recommended that you charge a new battery for 6-12 hours, then unplug the laptop from the power source to allow it to discharge to around 3%. Then charge it again and repeat the process 2-3 times. This will help the laptop's power management system indicate accurate battery capacity and remaining time.
How to Maintain Your Laptop Battery?
We recommend that you do the above battery activation at least every two months as it will extend the operating time and lifespan of the battery. If you will not be using the battery for a month or more, we recommend that you charge the battery to 50%-80% capacity, then remove it from the laptop and store it in a clean, dry place until you need it again.
Do not expose the battery pack to direct sunlight and other heat sources, and keep it away from water and other liquids at all times.
If you want to know more, please refer to this article:
How to maintain battery health and refurbishment?
Why does the battery not charge after installation?
1. It may be caused by a loose battery. Please remove the battery and try to install it several times.
2. It may be that the conductive material at the contact position between the laptop motherboard and the positive and negative electrodes of the battery is damaged. You can try to confirm with the original battery.
3. Check whether the battery drive is normal, if not, please download the corresponding driver software to update.
4. Take out the battery, press and hold the power button for about 15 seconds to consume the remaining internal power (do not connect the power cord), and then re-install the battery. You can try several times.
5. Try a new adapter, make sure the battery is installed in the correct way
If the above steps do not help you, please refer to this article:
How to Fix Laptop Battery Not Charging?
How to fix my damaged charger?
If you want to learn more about batteries, check out our blog:
KingSener battery is factory tested before shipment to meet or exceed the original specifications for which it was designed. Therefore, we are confident to provide a 2-year warranty for our KingSener brand batteries and a 1-year warranty for OEM batteries.
What is Not Covered Under Warranty:
-Batteries ordered from other companies
-The battery is only discharged and can be recharged and can still be serviceable
-Batteries damaged from abuse, overcharging, improper installation, freezing, or improper conditioning
-Removal of warranty stickers or tampering with internal battery components
-The battery is improperly sized for the laptop computer power requirements
-The warranty is good for no more than two replacements
-An 80% charge capacity remaining after 1 year is considered normal and is not a defect and not subject to a warranty replacement. The normal capacity after 2 years is 60% of the original capacity.
If you want to know more after-sales information, please check:
Feedback and Review
If you do encounter a problem, rather than filing a dispute or leaving a negative review online, we invite you to start by sending an email to: email@example.com
We have an expert technical team here and will do our best to solve the problem. If you are satisfied with our products and services, we would appreciate a 5-star rating and positive reviews!
Thanks and best wishes from all KingSener staff!