330107 359498 330107A 359495 330105 404600
High-quality interface connectormakes output stable and durable.
The shell adopts PC+ABS Fireproof and environmentally Material which has excellent fire resistance.
Your BOSE speaker cannot be charged but can be played normally
1. Replace the charging cable or charging head and try charging again
2. Check whether the internal parts of the machine are damaged
3. The battery is faulty and needs to be replaced
After your BOSE second-generation audio battery is connected to the machine, the red light flashes
Suggest:Update the system
After your BOSE second-generation audio battery is connected to the machine, the yellow light or all flashes
Suggestion: The motherboard may be damaged, it is recommended to check the voltage of the motherboard.
Your BOSE 3rd generation audio battery still cannot be turned on after the battery is installed
1. The battery interface is not in good contact and cannot be powered on.
2. Please check whether the battery has power or not. If the battery has no power, it cannot be turned on.
3. Please check whether the machine is damaged, the internal damage of the machine will not work, and the machine will not be able to boot.