Battery Model: 300769-003
Battery Type: Li-ion
Cell: Made in China , high quality guarantee
Condition:Replacement Battery(100% Brand New,2 Years Warranty!)
300769-003 300769-002 300769-004 300769-001 300770-001 4ICR19/66
For B0SE SoundLink Portable digital Music System
Your BOSE speaker cannot be charged but can be played normally
1. Replace the charging cable or charging head and try charging again
2. Check whether the internal parts of the machine are damaged
3. The battery is faulty and needs to be replaced
After your BOSE second-generation audio battery is connected to the machine, the red light flashes
Suggest:Update the system
After your BOSE second-generation audio battery is connected to the machine, the yellow light or all flashes
Suggestion: The motherboard may be damaged, it is recommended to check the voltage of the motherboard.
Your BOSE 3rd generation audio battery still cannot be turned on after the battery is installed
1. The battery interface is not in good contact and cannot be powered on.
2. Please check whether the battery has power or not. If the battery has no power, it cannot be turned on.
3. Please check whether the machine is damaged, the internal damage of the machine will not work, and the machine will not be able to boot.