Inogen One G5 Column Change Procedure
1. Turn off the Inogen One G5 concentrator by pressing the power button to shut down the device.
- Remove the Inogen One G5 concentrator from the carry case.
- Remove the battery from the Inogen One G5 concentrator.
- Place the Inogen One G5 concentrator on its side so that the underside is visible. The metal column assembly can be seen on one side of the device.
- Unlock the column assembly by pushing the latch button away from the columns.
- While holding the button open, slide the column assembly out of the device by pulling on the column pull handle.
- Remove the columns completely from the Inogen One G5. Both columns are removed as one piece.
- Column (metal tube) Installation: Remove dust caps of new column assembly. Make sure there is no dust or debris where the dust caps were located.
- Insert column assembly into the Inogen One G5 concentrator. Do not leave the column ends exposed; column assembly should be inserted into the Inogen One G5 as soon as the dust caps have been removed.
- Push the column assembly into the device such that the columns are fully seated into the Inogen One G5 concentrator. The spring loaded latch button should fully return to the closed position.
- Connect the AC power supply cord to the Inogen One G5 and plug the power supply AC cord into an electrical outlet. Do Not Power on the Inogen One G5 concentrator.
The following steps can be done by pressing specific buttons on the device’s screen or within Inogen Connect App.
Steps from your device’s display:
- Press and hold the plus (+) and (-) minus button for 5 seconds. The screen will display the following informational icon. Release button once icon is displayed on screen.
- Press the alert button once and screen will display the following informational icons.
- Press the power button to turn on the Inogen One G5, and use normally.
Steps using Inogen Connect App:
If you are using Inogen Connect App, navigate to the Advanced screen, then to Additional Information screen and click on the Column Reset button.
Finally, if you want to know more about batteries, you can visit BatteryMall.com/support.
If you need to buy medical device batteries, you can go to: Medical Battery