Kingsener SK616 Voltage Output Power Supply Instruction Manual
1. This system uses a microprocessor and a special control algorithm to realize intelligent control. It is a small DC power supply system specially designed for users in remote and power-scarce areas for field work, home lighting, and tourist camping.
2. The circuit of this system uses a high-performance, high-precision 10-bit ADC microcontroller as the main control, with battery overcharge, overdischarge, overload and unique electronic short circuit protection and charging anti-reverse protection functions, ultra-low power standby, with USB output , Lighting output overload protection function, independent charging and discharging functions.
3. This system is a pure DC output system, with one USB 5V2A output interface, one DC5V/2A output interface, one DC 9V/2 A output interface, one DC 12V/2 A output interface, and one DC 15V/1A output interface 1 interface, 1 DC 24V/1 A output interface.
4. This product uses a well-known brand lithium battery, which is highly reliable and safe.
1.Using a single-chip microcomputer as the main control, it realizes intelligent control of battery charging and discharging, overcharge and overdischarge protection functions, and short circuit protection functions. When the load is overloaded, the system will automatically shut down and automatically return to normal after a few seconds. Effective Extended battery life, battery over-discharge voltage recovery control function.
2.Ultra-low power standby function: When the ON/OFF switch is in the OFF state, the product enters a low power consumption state.
3.USB output: when charging mobile phones, MP3/MP4, digital cameras and other digital products, the output current is 5V/2A.
4.Independent functions of charging and discharging: charging and discharging do not interfere with each other, realizing that discharging can be carried out at the same time when charging. Note: When multiple voltages are discharged at the same time, the total discharge power should not exceed 30W.
5.Charging and discharging indication function: monitor the charging and discharging status of the system at any time. When charging, the Charge indicator light flashes red, and the Work indicator light is always green; when fully charged, the two lights are always green; when discharging, the Work indicator light is green. When low voltage is present, the Charge indicator will light up in red.
6.The product has overcharge, overdischarge, overload, and short circuit protection functions (short circuit protection needs to be activated by charging), and the red indicator light is always on when undervoltage.
1、 Functional diagram
① Main switch ② Working status indication ③ Charging indication
④ USB 5V output ⑤ DC5V output ⑥ DC9V output ⑦ DC12V output
⑧ DC15V output ⑨ DC24V output ⑩ 18V solar charging/DC13V charging
2.Charging Operating Instructions Insert the solar panel (power: 10W~30W; nominal voltage: 15V; open circuit voltage: 18V) or a constant current and constant voltage charger (output: 13V/1A~2A) into the charging input port, and the charging indicator flashes red , the green light is always on after fully charged, indicating that the charging status is normal.
3.Charging operation of mobile phones and digital products Connect the charging USB cable of the mobile phone or digital product to the USB interface on the system box, the mobile phone or digital product enters the charging state, the output voltage of the USB interface is DC 5V, and the output current is 5V2A.
Kingsener SK616 Mini onduleur portable avec interface 5 V/9 V/12 V/15 V/24 V CC et port USB Max 24 W 2 A courant de sortie et batterie au lithium 13 200 mAh pour les voyages et le camping sur le terrain
|Output voltage:||DC output 5 different voltages|
The specific discharge time needs
to be determined according to the load power
|Rated charge current:||2A||Rated discharge current:||2A|
|System voltage:||11.1V||shutdown loss:||＜200uA|
|Overvoltage Protection:||12.6V||Charging Voltage:||13V|
|Charging control mode:||
External constant current
constant voltage charger or solar panel
overload and short
(Double protection of main
control board and battery board)
1.Before using the product, please read the product manual carefully.
2.Do not use parts or electrical appliances that do not meet product specifications.
3.Non-professionals are not allowed to open the machine for maintenance to avoid product damage.
4.Pay attention to waterproof and moisture-proof the storage box, and it must be placed in a dry and ventilated place.
5.When using this system, do not use it near a fire source or under high temperature conditions.
6.Please save electricity on rainy days or rainy seasons, and turn off the switch when not in use.
7. Please charge the battery to more than 60% when not in use for a long time, and turn off the power switch, and perform a charging operation every 6 months.